Letra de la canción

Por si os apetece cantarla, aquí os dejamos la letra:

Someone to Watch Over Me
(Gershwin)

There's a saying old says that love is blind
Still we're often told "seek and ye shall find"
So I'm going to seek a certain girl I've had in mind
Looking everywhere, haven't found her yet
She's the big affair I cannot forget
Only girl I ever think of will regret

I'd like to add her initial to my monogram
Tell me where's the shepherd for this lost lamb

There's a somebody I'm longing to see
I hope that she turns out to be
Someone who'll watch over me

I'm a little lamb who's lost in a wood
I know I could always be good
To one who'll watch over me

Although she may not the girl some men think of
As handsome to my heart
She carries the key

Won't you tell her please to put on some speed
Follow my lead, oh how I need
Someone to watch over me
Someone to watch over me

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sobre este blog

Este blog ha sido creado por alumnos de Armonía del Conservatorio Profesional Cristóbal de Morales (Sevilla)
Esperamos que la información contenida os sea de ayuda.